A Moksha Festival press pass is for members of the media who regularly cover events related to Yoga, Health, Spirituality, Sacred Music and Kirtans. Please contact us for a press pass only if you meet the following criteria:
1. You are a magazine (print & online), radio station, tv station, a blogger/video blogger.
2. Your primary subject of interest is health and wellness, spirituality, sacred music/kirtans, eco-friendly lifestyles, vegetarian and vegan lifestyles.
3. You must be in business for 2 years or more.
4. You must have a network of 10,000 people or more. This may include readership, social media network or mailing lists.
5. Requests from freelance writers who are not on a confirmed assignment will NOT be considered.
6. Photographers: You MUST be on an assignment. No spec photography, portfolio photography, or personal website photography. Please DO NOT email us asking if you can be a festival photographer.
We are particularly interested in print, radio and digital coverage before the festival and these media outlets will receive priority.
If you meet the above requirements, please send us an email at email@example.com
with “Press Pass Request” in the subject of the email. Please tell us about the nature of your business and how you may be able to cover Moksha Festival in your media. All requests must be received no later than July 5, 2013.
Please note that requesting for a Moksha Festival press pass does notautomatically guarantee you a pass.We have a limited number of press passes available. If your request is approved, you will be notified by email or phone and a press pass/wristband under your name will be available at the registration desk. No press passes will be given at the festival without requesting for the same in advance. Please note that our press passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Press Pass Privileges/Expectations
• Access to the festival through the appropriate dayʼs wristband. You will not need a separate ticket. Press passes maybe revoked at anytime.
• Press pass include festival admittance only. No Backstage or Photo Pit Access.
• You will provide our Media Coordinator copies of all media and web links you publish about Moksha Festival (including articles, photos, videos, etc.) Digital copies may be sent via email. Hard copies of printed publications may be sent to our mailing address.